TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TULLAMORE SHOW TRADE STANDS EXHIBITORS
1. Application/Acceptance: Applications for Trade Stand space must be made through the official online application process. (Hard copies available on request). The application must be fully completed, and the Exhibitor must agree to accept the relevant terms and conditions. In the event your application is not successful your payment will be returned, but refund for any other reasons will not be considered. Submission of application does not ensure allocation of trade space. Show management reserves the right in its absolute discretion to reject an application for exhibition space, to reduce trade stand allocation, withdraw permission or close an exhibition stand. The Exhibitor accepts that in applying for a stand allocation, he/she accepts that the Tullamore Show Management will not be responsible for any loss of profit, consequential loss or any loss whatsoever arising by reason of their participation at the Show. Exhibitors must obey all the rules of the Tullamore Show and obey any instruction from authorised personnel, before, during and after the show. Any disputes arising out of the conditions laid out by the Tullamore Show, between exhibitors or between the Show management and exhibitors, shall be resolved at the absolute discretion of the Tullamore Show. We will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse towards Show Staff – no benefit to either party.
2. Breach: Any breach of these terms and conditions by the Exhibitor shall, without prejudice to any other remedy available, entitle Show management to cancel the agreement with the Exhibitor and remove or request the immediate removal of the Exhibitor and its property from the site.
3. Catalogue: The Show Management shall not accept responsibility for the content, errors, or omissions in the catalogue.
4. Changes or Cancellations: The Show Management reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion (which shall reference to weather forecasts and ground conditions) to postpone or cancel the Show, make amendments to the parameters of the site or the stand space and/or amend the planned times as set out above. The Show will not be responsible to any exhibitor or person for loss of profit or any consequential loss arising out of the cancellation of the event. The Show shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations pursuant to these terms because of flooding, fire, lighting, explosion, drought, ground conditions, act of God, act of terrorism, war, rebellion, sabotage, strike, disease, or any other event outside reasonable control of the Show management. The Show recommends that insurance cancellation cover be considered by the Exhibitor.
5. Closure of Stands and Exiting: The Exhibitor shall not commence closing its stand until 6.00pm on the day of the Show.
6. Definition: Show means the Tullamore Show and FBD National Livestock Show which is taking place on Butterfield Estate, Blueball, Tullamore on Sunday 13th August 2023.
6.1 Exhibitor means any person or body who/which has entered into an agreement with the Show Management for a trade stand at the Show.
6.2 Fee means the fee specified in the Application and payable to the Show by the Show personnel.
6.3 Stand Space means the trade stand space on Site allocated to the Exhibitor by the Show personnel.
6.4 Show Management refers to the members of the Show Committee which have been allocated general or specific responsibility of managing
the Show or different areas of the Show activities.
7. Documents: Fire Certificate, Insurance and indemnity form must all be provided.
8. Entry of Stand Equipment & Business Times: Access is available from Tuesday 8 th August. All heavy equipment MUST be on exhibition stand by 6.00pm, Friday 11 th August. All access to site will cease from 2.00pm on Saturday 12th August. (NO EXCEPTIONS). DUE TO SAFETY & SECURITY CONSIDERATION, NO REQUEST TO BRING IN STAND EQUIPMENT ON SHOW DAY WILL BE ENTERTAINED, IRRESPECTFUL OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. Before Sunday 14th August and after Show Day no children are permitted on Show grounds. The Trade Stand areas will be a PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC ONLY AREA after 9.00am on Show Day, Sunday 13th August 2023. The Exhibitor shall ensure that their stand is attended and open for business by 9.00am of the day of the Show. Failing that, the chairman of the trade stand section shall be entitled to reallocate the stand space, with no refund of fees. All trade stands must be open for business from 9.00am to 6.00pm on Show Day. Stands must be completely dismantled and removed no later than Friday 18th August. Security is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Noncompliance of this exit time will carry financial penalties.
9. FAQ’S: Available on website.
10. Fees: The details of the fees are outlined on the Show’s website (www.tullamoreshow.com). The Exhibitor must pay the required full fees with the initial application. The Exhibitor shall remain liable for the fee if the Exhibitor cancels after application. Cancellation of space is nonrefundable and non-transferable. Bank charges will apply if currency other than the Euro is used. €6.50 will be charged for regular foreign currency. Other options will carry higher charges. Sponsors will receive some exhibition space free of charge, proportionate to their sponsorship contribution. Should additional space be required, payment for this additional space will be necessary. To qualify, sponsors must submit their sponsorship by Friday 19th May 2023.
11. Fundraising, Collection, etc.: The Exhibitor shall not hold raffles or collections for contributions to its funds without prior written consent of the Show management and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulation. Only one official charity is permitted to fundraise each year at the Tullamore Show. Should an Exhibitor be found ‘hosting’ a fundraiser without prior written consent of the Show Management – The Tullamore Show reserves the right to close the entire exhibition stand on the spot for the duration of the Show without refunding the cost of stand or loss of earnings, the exhibitor may also be refused entry to exhibit at any further Tullamore Show.
12. Generators: No power is provided to outdoor trade stands, Exhibitors using generators must ensure that no petrol generators are to be used and safety precautions must be adhered to.
13. Insurance: Public Liability- All Exhibitors must have insurance policies in respect of public liability, with minimum of €2.6 million limit of indemnity, any one incident. A letter from their insurance company confirming their public liability cover and indemnities must be provided. The Exhibitor must ensure that confirmation of their current insurance policy accompanies their Trade Stand application. Under no circumstances will any Exhibitor be admitted to the show grounds without production of this evidence of insurance.
14. Indemnity: The Exhibitor indemnifies the Show and agents against all, and any liabilities, losses, costs, or expense caused, directly or indirectly, because of any actions or claim by any person of any breach by the Exhibitor of these terms or by act of negligence of the Exhibitor, its employees, directors, agents, sub-contractors, or other persons authorised by the Exhibitor. Confirmation letter must be specifically extended to indemnity the Tullamore Show Society, The Tullamore Show & FBD National Livestock Event, the Irish Shows Association and Site Owners, against any claim’s losses, damages or injuries that may arise for the durations of the Tullamore Show on 13th August 2023 and including the 10 day period before and after the even which may be required for the setting up and clearing away of exhibitor from the show grounds. Agreement with our terms and conditions also confirms indemnity to the above.
14.1 Limits on Liability: Whilst the Tullamore Show Management will provide General Security for the overall site area, each Exhibitor is responsible for the security of their own exhibition and stand area. The Tullamore Show will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from any source whatsoever. The Exhibitor is advised to make adequate arrangements for protection of their exhibits. Each exhibitor should have adequate insurance cover in respect of such damage or loss. The Show Management accepts no liability for damage to property, personal injury, death, or other loss caused to the Exhibitor or its authorised persons. Exhibitors with machinery which could cause injury when in motion or otherwise are required to have adequate safeguards in place to protect the public and especially children.
15. Litter: The Exhibitor shall ensure that their Stand Space is always tidy and be responsible for proper disposal of any litter. The Exhibitor shall leave their Stand Space completely clear of litter, please use skips provided. The Exhibitor shall restore their stand space to its original condition. The Exhibitor shall become liable to pay a fine of €200 for breach of these litter clauses. We suggest you take a picture of your stand before vacating the area.
16. Passes: The number of free admission and vehicle passes relate to the stand area booked – 2 passes per stand space and up to a maximum of 10 passes. The Exhibitor shall ensure that its staff or authorised person always carry proper passes and identification on the site. One vehicle per Exhibitor will be allowed on to the Show grounds for the duration of the Show.
17. Regulations and Health & Safety: The Exhibitor shall comply with all current regulations, including Safety, Health and Welfare Act and the guidance issued by the Health and Safety Authority in relation to it. The Exhibitor shall comply with all directions of the site Safety Officer. All Exhibitors will be responsible for preparing and implementing their own Health and Safety Statement, Emergency Plans & Procedures, Crowd Management Plan, Fire, and responsibilities that are necessary for a company exhibiting at a public event. Extreme caution must be always practised – especially in the livestock area.
18. Sales & Advertising: Only within the exhibitor allocated stand area should they sell, offer for sale, or advertise their goods/services, including the distribution of leaflets, unless extra advertising space is purchased. Level of business transacted is the sole responsibility of the trader. Branding by the Exhibitor should be in keeping with the style of the Show.
19. Site: Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate exhibitor space requirements, final allocation and location of exhibition space will be at the discretion of the Show Management. The Exhibitor shall report to the check in office and the trade stand supervisor on arrival to be shown the precise location of Stand Space. No cars, trucks or vans may be parked in the exhibition area during the show, unless it is within their stand area. Vehicles must be parked in the exhibitor’s car park, which is adjacent to the trade stand area, provided entry is before 9.00am and exit after 6.00pm.
19.1 Stand Space: The Exhibitor shall ensure that all marquees, ropes, signs, and other equipment are always kept within the Stand Space. The Exhibitor is not permitted to sub-let, transfer, or share a Stand Space. Any activities that could infringe on the rights of other exhibitors must be avoided. The Exhibitor shall ensure that no damage is caused to the Site, within the Stand Space. Bark mulch, gravel etc. can only be used if an underlay is firstly placed on the ground. Immediately after the Show, all mulch, gravel etc. must be cleared from the site and disposed of offsite by the exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall not sell refreshments, food, or drink for immediate consumption, as this infringes on our catering franchise agreement.
20. Trading and Selling of Goods: The Tullamore Show will not entertain the trading of goods and services that have not been declared on the official Trade Stand applications. Trading and selling goods which may cause harm/issue is forbidden, e.g., pellet guns, knives, balloons, water pistols, etc. Trading/Selling should only take place from the allocated trade stand area. Failure to abide by these Terms & Conditions will result in the goods being seized/impounded and the trader in question will be required to leave the show grounds, Tullamore Show Management will not entertain any claim for refund/rebate of trading fees or associated costs should this situation arise.
Full Documentation: No application will be processed without all the necessary documentation and information (including insurance and indemnity forms) being forwarded before closing date, Friday 19th May2023. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE ALLOCATION OF SPACE.