We all want to have a successful, enjoyable show but also a safe and accident-free occasion. To ensure this, the co-operation of all is vital, including exhibitors, spectators and organisers.
A few guidelines to note in relation to safety are as follows:
- Please observe signs - especially those relating to caution in livestock areas.
- Please do not exhibit animals that are unsuitable with regard to safety e.g. hard to control.
- It is advisable for exhibitors to have insurance on their animals, to include exhibiting at the Show.
- All animals must be led by a competent handler and be halter trained.
- Animals should not be tied to trailers.
- Dogs should be on a lead and under the control of the handler.
- Caution and care should be exercised at all times.
So, come early and have a safe and enjoyable visit to our Show on August 12th
|Safety Statement 2012.pdf (550.05 KB)|